Recipe For Product Pindos Grasslands Barrel Feta Cheese
Chicken fillets with Feta cheese and bacon
For the chicken fillets
- 4 large chicken fillets, flattened
- 110g Pindos Grasslands Barrel Feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 large bacon slices
- 2 tbsps thyme leaves
- 1 espresso cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper
For the sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 3 tbsps dill, finely chopped
- Wash the chicken fillets, dry on kitchen paper, place in a bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Season and sprinkle with the thyme.
- Divide the cheese among the fillets and then wrap each fillet using 3 bacon slices and skewer with a toothpick to hold the edges together.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and grill the fillets for half an hour, or until golden. Turn over and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce while the fillets cook. Pour the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and chopped dill into your blender jug. Blend together for a homogeneous mixture.
- Remove the cooked fillets from the oven, discard the toothpicks and slice the fillets.
- Serve on a platter, drizzled with the spicy sauce.