Recipe For Product Pindos Grasslands Farm
- 1 double barley “dakos” rusk
- 2-3 large, juicy tomatoes
- 3-4 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps Pindos Grasslands Farm cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- Optionally, olives and capers
- Wet the “dakos” with a little water.
- Finely chop or grate the tomatoes.
- Drizzle the “dakos” with half the olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Add the tomatoes on top, leaving a gap in the middle for the cheese.
- Season with salt and oregano.
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and serve.